Celebrate with us at the TEN Awards!
Come celebrate our 20th Anniversary at the Trans Equality Now (TEN) Awards on Friday, October 27! Join us in Washington, D.C. for a reception, dinner, and program, stop by for the afterparty, or tune in to our live broadcast online for free. Together, we’ll pay tribute to all we’ve accomplished and envision what’s possible for our future. The last few years have been incredibly challenging for our community, and that's why we're not backing down. We all deserve better, and we won't stop fighting for change!
During our program, we’ll honor leaders in the movement for their impactful work and contributions to our communities, including:
- Founder’s Award for Leadership & Advocacy: Alexander Petrovnia, Trans Formations Project
- Ally Award: Machaela Cavanaugh, Nebraska State Senator
- Community Builder Award: Shéár Avory, NEW Pride Agenda
- Andrew Cray Health & Youth Advocacy Award: Carter Brown, Black Trans Advocacy Coalition
- Legacy Award: Mara Keisling, a Founder and former Executive Director of The National Center for Transgender Equality
We’re also excited to welcome keynote speaker Alok Vaid-Menon, Writer and Performance Artist.
We can’t wait to celebrate 20 years of NCTE with you.
To learn more about the TEN Awards and purchase tickets or RSVP, visit www.TransEqualityNowAwards.org.
To ensure the safety of our communities, the specific location of the Washington, D.C. celebration will be shared after ticket purchase.