The National Center for Transgender Equality (NCTE) is not a legal or social service agency and cannot provide legal, medical or social services referrals. NCTE’s attorneys and staff work to pass local, state, and federal laws and policies to improve the lives of transgender people, as well as work with the media to create culture change and increase acceptance.
While we will attempt to direct you to information about relevant resources, NCTE is not equipped to help individual transgender people with case work, but rather is designed to assist advocates, policy makers, and members of the media. We may not be aware of resources in your local area. We do attempt to respond to every email we receive; however, due to the volume of inquiries, it may take several days to respond.
National Center for Transgender Equality
1133 19th St NW
Washington D.C. 20036
For Reporters on Deadline:
David Farmer / email@example.com / 207-557-5968
For Speaking Engagements:
Please fill out our speaking request form.
For Additional Help:
- Support Hotlines & Hate Incidents
- Health Care and Additional Mental Health Resources
- Legal Resources
- Incarceration Resources
- Immigration, Refugee, Asylum, and International Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Nutrition and Housing Resources
- Employment Services and Advice
- Support and Advocacy Resources