Oklahoma Office of Vital Records will likely issue an amended birth certificate upon receipt of a court order for gender change. There is no specific gender change provision in Oklahoma law, but the general statute is OK Title 310:105-3-3.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
- Birth Certificate Request Form
- Court order for gender change, if requesting an updated gender marker
- Court order for name change if requesting an updated name
- Copy of the individual's photo ID
- Payment of any applicable fees.
Mail application here:
Oklahoma State Department of Health
PO BOX 53551
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3551
The Office of Vital Records will contact the individual if any additional information is needed. Please note that the amended birth certificate will likely show the previous information.